Thanks for stopping by! I had some more time, so I took the Nerf N-Strike Retaliator and Rampage out for some additional testing. I wanted to look at performance depending on using original streamlines vs. Elite, original Nerf N-strike blasters vs. Elite, and so on. I decided to just make one gigantic video, but have no fear! The link to each pertinent section follows. And yeah, I kept the Retaliator barrel on for its firing. I’ll do another vid without it soon, but in the meantime:
Handy dandy timing break down for the video-
- Rampage w/Elite darts and 12 round magazine – 1:33
- Rampage w/original streamlines and 12 round mag – 2:09
- Nerf Raider w/12 round mag and original streamlines – 2:51
- Nerf Rampage w/12 round mag and Firefly Tech darts – 3:02
- Nerf Dart Tag Quick 16 w/Dart tag darts – 3:23
- Nerf Clear Recon (stock) w/Elite darts and 6 round magazine: 3:46
- Nerf Elite Retaliator w/6 round mag, Elite darts – 4:21
- Retaliator w/18 round magazine (Nerf Stampede’s), Elite darts – 4:36
- Nerf Elite Retaliator w/35 round drum mag and Elite darts – 4:51
There’s still more to do, such as checking the ranges and accuracy without the barrel (personally, I like the looks so I kept it on) and a general opinion on the Elite line. But, that’s another blog post. As for today, enjoy seeing what the blasters shoot like 🙂
Now that the video is done, I’ll be updating this post in a few minutes with pictures as well. Stay tuned!
Is the Retaliator more accurate with the Barrel on?
Does it reduce range(the Retaliator barrel)?
How many range in ft/metres would you reckon with the international version flat?(I'm in Aus so I'll like to know)
Sorry for alot of questions.
Nerffan-Nerf Blasters and Accesories.