REVIEW: Mukikim X Roll-In Voice Bomb Recorder with Motion Alarm Toy
BUY YOURS ($16.99 at Amazon.com, not an affiliate link)
Big thanks to Mukikim for the sample! Super fun toy to distract your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of the opposition. Takes 2 AA batteries to get moving, and the super effective microphone is great for picking up your voice. Plastic construction means no throwing and I wouldn’t advise dropping it into position, but like the name says, “Roll” is recommended.
It’s motion-activated, so whether you roll it in place or position it, push red to record, speak, and place, and watch shenanigans happen. It’s a robust build of a toy, and could find a home in many blaster games or just for some good old wacky hijinks. Definitely a recommend, fun for all ages and not a bad cost either (and for just under $20 definitely worth it for the amount of jokes you can pull off, just ask my wife and coworkers).
- Collect all SpyX toys for the ultimate spy play experience.
- Voice Recording Ball with Motion Alarm to Alert any Intruders of Your Spy Message. Fun for unlimited play situations and hours of laughs!
- 360 Degree Automatic Motion Alarm Activation, so Intruders Won’t Make it Through Unseen.
- Record up to 10 seconds – this ball has a loudspeaker with a protective speaker grill to Play Back Your Recorded Message.
- Innovative Ball Design Helps You Easily Roll-in Your Secret Spy Message.